Watch me as I attempt to discuss fiction writing.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Time to Pimp

Relatively speaking, I've used quite a bit of the real estate on this short blog to pimp my own stuff, but I was catching up on a few emails and realized I'd committed a huge friend foul and hadn't pimped something a true pimp should pimp as pimptastically as possible.

So I'm going to put my pimp hand down and share this Kindle Edition of The Disaster Project (link opens in new page) that Ryan posted about a month ago. It contains three stories, which means if you buy the first two, you'll get the third one for only $.99, and that is pretty darn affordable. And if you don't have a Kindle, don't worry; you can use one of Amazon's free Kindle reading apps.

Also, I understand that all proceeds will go toward funding the completion of his life's dream--a life-sized sculpture of Dolly Parton constructed solely of chewed bubble gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment